WELCOME TO THE AMARYLLIS & FREESIA WEBSHOP
Here you will find a unique assortment of amaryllis bulbs and freesia corms of varieties from our own breeding department.
Simply delivered to your home!
- Suitable for at home or in the garden
- Exclusive range with own varieties
- New: mini amaryllis - floriferous from small bulbs
- Planting period: all year round
- Available as a dry bulb or in a pot
Amaryllis & Freesia for your garden?
Did you know that amaryllis can also be used as a garden plant? As soon as the outside temperatures rise again in the spring, our amaryllis can also be planted outside, in the garden, on the balcony or as patio planting. In principle, this is possible from the beginning of April to the end of August.
The varieties from the mini-series are particularly suitable for this because of the more compact growth of the stems. We do recommend choosing a sheltered spot to prevent damage from strong winds.